July 24, 2016

Thirty One Days of Summer | Week 3!

1 comment , Share It:

In case any of you were thinking that I've got it all together and am doing great at life...nope I do not! I forgot to take pictures for 2 of these days because I procrastinated at other things & completely forgot! And on one of the days, I wasn't happy with my results so I took photos from a different day. Oh well! I would like to say I'm doing better this week but I've already missed 2 days again!

I really imagined doing lots of fun and exciting things this summer to share but to be honest, adulting is catching up to me and I've got to do responsible things like purchase new tires, then during our room renovation I put my furniture outside & it rained unexpectedly and the wood on my desk and drawer got water swollen so I don't think it will work anymore. Expenses = not a lot of extra cash for fun stuff. But I'm choosing to look at the bright side and choose joy! And I'm loving the photo results from this week!

Feel free to link up below!


^^top photo^^: farm fresh eggs courtesy of our chickens
my favorite shot from this week! People shots are my favorite buuuut there's not a lot of people to photograph! 
rainy days are my favorite!


pretty fabric
the last of my tomato harvest

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love your photos!! These are so crazy beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete