February 25, 2016

Strengthen Your Hearts | Just A Verse

3 comments Share It:
Hi friends! I ran out of time this week to schedule a post and am sharing this short post today but with a bible verse that has been of encouragement to me & I share so that it too may be of blessing to you.

But you, my brethren, be patient until the coming of The Lord, like a farmer who waits for the precious crops of the ground; he is patient over them until he receives the early and late rain. In this way also, be patient and strengthen your hearts, for the coming of our Lord draws near. 
~James 5:7-8
Blessings to You!

3 comments:

  1. I so love everything about this post- gorgeous photography and that verse is just what my heart needed to hear! <3 What translation is that? It's always so neat to read different translations and get a fresh and new perspective on things!

    Sending much love your way, my friend! May your day be filled with joy and blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! It's a version I found through BibleHub.com! Aramaic in Plain English or something like that I think! I love reading different translations and comparing!

      Love you! <3

      Delete
  2. your work is so simplistic and amazing and it gets me every time <3

    ReplyDelete