February 11, 2016

A New Beginning

4 comments Share It:
Back in January, I decided that one of my goals for 2016 was to be more consistent with posting here on Everyday Joy - which I did very well on for the first three weeks of the month! And then, well...life threw a couple of curveballs my way & and I was completely thrown out of schedule. But I am back and taking that blog hiatus was a very much needed break to to feel totally refreshed & re-inspired. And with a totally new look! YAY!

As much as I enjoyed designing the previous look and it's clean, minimalistic look, I realized that it just wasn't my style and it's a new year so why not? And I'm absolutely positively in love with how it turned out! *does a happy dance*

There's still a few minor details to tweak & a few pages to revamp, but for now I'm enjoying that snazzy new logo, the fancy slider, and wide layout! And the best part is....

the new everydayjoyblog.com domain name!

So there you have it! New and improved... and most of all there is a happy me ready to get back to cranking out those posts! Speaking of which, there will be a DIY post you won't want to miss ready for you next Thursday!

As always, thank you all for reading and your encouragement filled words! They are a blessing to my heart!

How has your 2016 been going so far? What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

  1. I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS! I love the new design and truly look forward to reading all that you have to share! You are *SO* talented, Rosi!!!

    So far, 2016 has been a rollercoaster ride of excitement and change and a bit of trial. I can't wait to see what God has in store and how He works everything out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU KIANNA! Hopefully I don't run out of ideas too soon :P

      You are in my prayers, friend! Change can be hard sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL DESIGN!!! SO SO SO SOS SOS SO PRETTY!. :) I love it. And don't sweat about failed resolutions...I sorta abandoned my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooouuuu, Bethany!!!!! I love your design work, so that means a lot to me! And glad to hear I was not alone ;)

      Delete