January 14, 2016

I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years | Marco & Dianna Wedding >> Phoenix AZ

2 comments , , Share It:

And all along I believed I would find you 
Time has brought your heart to me 
I have loved you for a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more 
Christina Perri >> A Thousand Years

When I met Marco + Dianna for the first time, it was at our fellowship gathering and I remember seeing them sitting together on one occasion and asking a sister in the faith how long they had been married. Whoops! Turns out they weren't married or even dating, but it wasn't long before that changed. Their story is a story of love, waiting, tests + trials, him bringing her closer in her walk with the Father and she encouraging and supporting her beloved. It is a magnificent story and I was blessed to capture it.



She looked like a beautiful Arabian princess and oh my word. She seriously pulled off that headpiece like nobody's business. 

Did you spy the little fishy in the vase? Dianna put a lot of hard work into the small details!

the bridegroom is coming!

this part of a wedding is one of my favorites. just wonderful 

^ favorite shot right there! ^

GUYS. This tres leches (three milks cake) was simply delicious! Puts all the other tres leches cakes I've tried before to shame! Since this type of cake is soaked in 3 different types of milk (evaporated, condensed, & heavy cream) sometimes it can be too soggy but not this one! Just the right texture. Plus it was delightful to look at!

Marco & Dianna, thank you so much for trusting me to shoot your wedding! May our Heavenly Father pour many blessings into your marriage!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography Rosi! :) The bride and groom will treasure these thoughts. What a glamorous cake...glad it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured their wedding + love so beautifully! I love the overall mood of these photos and the lighting! It's so soft and romantic and ooh la la!

    And yes! The bride really pulled off the beaded headpiece! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete