December 30, 2015

My 2015 Favorite Photographs | Year Recap!

3 comments , , , , Share It:

I am still in disbelief that we are about to enter into the year 2016...just typing it out feels weird! I don't have a lot to say for this post & they say "a picture is worth a thousand words", so I will let the photos speak for themselves. I went through all my photos I've taken this year & it's funny because when I see how many I've taken it feels kinda overwhelming to just choose a few! But I finally narrowed it down and here they are! It's been so nice to "re-live" the year through photos & I hope you will enjoy too!

But I have trusted in your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
Psalm 13:5

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe 2016 begins tomorrow either! This year has gone so fast, and it's going to be kind of sad to leave it behind. But then a new year is always exciting.

    Very nice photos, Rosi! 10 & 13 are my favourites. :) You're definitely talented, so keep it up!

    God's blessings to you and all the best for 2016! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love new beginnings! Thank you for commenting, Jessica!

      Blessings to you too & may your 2016 be wonderful!

      Delete