December 31, 2015

Farewell, 2015 | An Insta-Recap

4 comments , , , Share It:

2015.

Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday I was eagerly awaiting it's beginning! It's been a wonderful year full of my Heavenly Father's blessing; not exempt of sorrows & trials but also full of joy, hope +growth.

I joined Instagram back in February & it's been a great way to document this year in pictures! I love going back through my feed and seeing those visual reminders of beautiful moments in time. 2015 started with getting my first phone ever! Got my first out of home job ever. My sister was baptized. I began shooting RAW (I'm never going back), shot weddings/renewal of vows for 3 of my friends, became addicted to chocolate chip frappes + Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonades (and who am i kidding, spicy chicken sandwiches & waffle fries too). I learned that I need to love more. We had our first baby sheep in the farm, my Bella dog had puppies, we harvested in abundance from our gardens, and loved summertime despite the heat.  I quit my job. I took pictures everyday for the month of July (who's joining me next year?!). I turned 21. Re-opened my Etsy shop and had my most successful year ever. I UPGRADED TO A FULL FRAME CAMERA. It's been a year full of my Heavenly Father's love and grace & I'm so excited to see what He has in store.

Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created. 
Esther 4:14

first phone ever! | First phone case selfie ;)

stunning sunset by the greatest artist
 
Walks with mom | pretty wedding details

Light + Darkness
 
Mom + dad | chocolate chip frappes | the time we had a large dog for 2 days | spinny pictures | new polka dot kicks | #winothepooch | baby lamb | inn-n-out | skies for days


 
flower fields
 
one of my favorite sewing alterations
 
summer harvesting
 
my seesters :) | watching war room! Such a good movie | my beautiful mom | sewing behind the scenes
 
visiting the zoo for the first time in forever
 
cow APPRECIATION day @ Chick-fil-a
 
A beautiful summer

clean studio = my happy place
 
experiencing fall
 
seeing Answered prayers & His mighty hand at work. still can't believe this happened!

May His blessing and guidance be over you as seek His presence & may you find hope and comfort in the Hands of Him who holds your future!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love looking through my personal instagram and vsco feeds at the end of the year, because those little treasured moments so quickly escape my memory! I'm actually working on doing a post just like this too! #greatminds ;)
    The Lord has worked in marvelous ways in our lives this year, and I loved reading your testimony of His mercy and grace in your days of 2015. May He bless you ever more sweet girl in the new year that is upon us!

    Hugs,
    Shannon
    {Oh, and those polka dot kicks? I have the *same* exact pair! Best. Shoes. Ever. :) }

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your year recap too! I love doing these because I can always read through previous posts and see what wonderful things our Father has done in our lives!

    Many blessings to you too, dear Shannon! Happy 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Instagram captures! :D It looks like you had a full, fun year. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed reading through this post, Rosi! What a wonderful year 2015 proved to be and I can't wait to hear ALL about what The Lord does in 2016!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete