October 18, 2015

Heeello October! + A Summer Recap

8 comments , , , , Share It:
Happy fall friends! I'm so excited it's finally fall...ok not quite yet here in AZ, but we are getting there slowly! We had a big thunderstorm a few night ago which I loved and that seems to have encouraged fall a bit more. It's been a crazy few months with a few bumps along the way but the Almighty has guided us this far & I trust He will not abandon us now!

I didn't mean to neglect my little blog through the month of September but hey... #lifehappens. Between re-launching my Etsy shop, preparing for a week of camping (aka...Sukkot or Feast of Tabernacles), finishing up several design projects, shooting a wedding (!!!) traveling during the weekend to attend worship services for the past 2 months as well as just enjoying day by day and having some lazy days mixed in there ;)
        
1. photoshoot for my Etsy shop. // 2. working on products // 3. pretty sunset. // 4. bible reading while traveling. // 5. my beloved Inn-N-Out. // 6. crafting challenge with the sis
       
7. opposite matching with my sis. // 8. new chickies! // 9. polka dots + Stripes. // 10. bible time. // 11. red roses. // 12. sukkot time!
   
13. Last frappe of the season! // 14. waffle fries..yum! // 15. CEREMONY site...wedding time!

Left: wearing my lilla rose clip! // Right: got my hair cut + Layered &I love it!  

How was your summer? What's your favorite thing about fall?

8 comments:

  1. I love your life snippets!! Oh...and etsy link please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair cut looks simply beautiful Rosi! And I can't wait to see some shots of the wedding you captured! {How fun!!!} Fall is very much a treasured season, and the low 70 degree weather is hinting of it already! <3

    *hugs*
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying these fall beginnings too! I might share the wedding later, I'm still debating whether I should or not! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I truly enjoyed this post, Rosi! Its so nice to read up on how you've spent the month of September and all the fun things you did! Yay for shooting a wedding and launching your shop! Oh, and your hair looks lovely like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kianna! I loved your college blog post as well & seeing all your school adventures! You make school look fun!

      Delete
  4. Your little films always leave me feeling so inspired and happy. Thank you for sharing! Life happens, yes, and isn't that a wonderful thing. Lovely snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say the same about yours! There is something beautiful about video that I love <3 Thank you for stopping by again, I always enjoy your comments!

      Delete
  5. Hi Rosi,

    Nice pictures. I hope you check out my blog and please follow by email. creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    I also have a crochet shop and would love to make something for you, so please check it out and order. :) ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete