July 23, 2015

Thirty One Days of Summer | Week 3

11 comments , Share It:
Summer has never been a favorite season of mine. As a young girl, we almost never went swimming or any such activities but mostly stayed indoors and while I can't yet say it is my favorite, i don't seem to mind it as much! Besides our fun summer week when our friends came to visit, we haven't done anything terribly exciting and life as mostly consisted of book reading (thanks to a wonderful friend for lending us the Elsie Dinsmore series!), a lot of sewing orders getting completed, and trying out a new craft...journaling /scrapbooking!) Though I slacked on the photo challenge a bit this week (1 day missed & 2 late night pictures), I am thankfully all caught up & a loving all the fun memories I am capturing. Plus that last shot? It's my favorite. I love the vibrant summer colors!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, my, GOODNESS. Your photography is breathtaking- that last photo is like wow.
    Summer...I love Summer. But Autumn is my favorite.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you, Tane :) I love reading your comments! Autumn is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. they are all so beautiful! i love the last shot as well! keep the photos coming Rosi!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Thanks for your wonderful comment! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh my, you are so talented! These pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  4. You've read the Elsie series too? How fun! And yes, that last shot is so gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on book 5 right now, but oh man did book 2 make me cry! So sad but heartwarming! Have you read them all, Kianna?

      Delete
    2. Yes, the Elsie D series is a definite tear-jerker! And no, I haven't read the entire series yet. I have most of the books, so I hope to continue reading them. I believe that I've finished books 3 and 4, so book 5 is next! It's been *so* long since I've read them, but I think that's where I'm up to :)

      Delete
  5. oh Rosi, these are *SO* lovely. I've really really been enjoying this little series, and i'd love to start doing this as well, maybe august? oh my that idea just popped into my head and now i'm excited! i did a 31 day photo challenge off pinterest in september and it really helped grow my picture taking and just helped me feel better in general. Taking a moment to capture and live in the moment and be thankful for the now, that's a wonderful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful, Abigail! I've seriously considered going on for another month so maybe we can be photo buddies?! I love how your words described my thoughts exactly... this challenge has helped me stop and notice the small "ordinary" details :) Thanks for commenting!!!

      Delete