July 2, 2015

Bowling Fun + A Video | Summer Adentures

4 comments , , Share It:







Bowling Fun | Summer Adventures from Rosi Rodriguez on Vimeo.
So when our friends, Aline + Josh came for a visit a few weeks ago, we decided it would be fun to go bowling! They had never been bowling before and we had a wonderful time together. The next morning we also visited the children's museum and learned a lot! I took small clips from our trips & compiled them into a small video and love remembering all the memories we made!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a good time! I'm awful at bowling, but I think it's fun. ;) What a pretty building you captured as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I'm always the loser but I really enjoy all the laughs we get :D

      Delete
  2. I love coming by your blog, Rosi! Your photos and videos are always so beautiful!

    Also, looks like you had a wonderful time! I've only bowled a few times, but it is a lot of fun, especially with friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I love taking video & piecing them together so I am glad you enjoy them :)

      We've gone bowling about 3 times only, but going with friends is my favorite!

      Delete