June 25, 2015

Thirty One Days of Summer | Photo Challenge

12 comments , Share It:
Last summer, I participated in a fun photo project: the 100 Days of Summer challenge, in which I was supposed to take a photo a day for one hundred days in black and white. Things got busy for me towards the end of summer & I sadly did not prioritize it as I should have, but as I looked back to my photos at the end of the challenge, I loved having this photo journal of moments gone-by and the feeling of picking up my camera intentionally and having the freedom to think creatively. None of these photos are of me road tripping across the country or eating fancy foods, in fact, they aren't glamorous at all but it is these small moments, these apparently small blessings that will forever be in my mind.

I loved documenting summer this way, and so I wanted to share that starting on July 1st, I'll be taking on the Thirty-One Days of Summer challenge! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and attempting to discipline myself to go out and be creative and shoot daily because the results are so worth it.


Will you join me in this adventure? No rules or guideline other than taking a picture daily for the entire month of July. I'll be posting my progress in this Flickr group & would love for you to join in!


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these photo are soooo incredibly gorgeous! I love so many of them. but I especially loved the one of the eggs in the bowl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Natalie!!! And thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Those are really nice photos! I'm looking forward to seeing what you capture in July. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! I'm excited to begin this adventure!

      Delete
  3. Sheeesh these are some good pictures! Well done, Rosi! Your creativity behind the camera always inspires me :)

    xo,
    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stories these images share echo in the beauty they shine.
    Summer days can go by so fast, and capturing this way is the perfect way to savor them. I might just have to join in on your July challenge! ;)

    *hugs*
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I would love to have you join, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely beautiful Rosi! I can't wait to see all that you capture this month!
    And, I think I'll join you for this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME!!! I look forward to what beautiful photo you will capture too!

      Delete
    2. AWESOME!!! I look forward to what beautiful photos you will capture too!

      Delete
  7. Just found your blog and I am blown away by your photography! I'm following!


    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Blaze Ann!!! Your comment has added happiness to my day :)

      Delete