June 18, 2015

A Zoo Day | Summer Adventures

2 comments , , Share It:















Last week our good friends Aline + Josh came to spend a week with us, and boy...did we ever have a blast! Among our many adventures (which I will be posting soon...i hope ;) was a trip to the zoo! It has been several years since I last visited and seeing the amazing animals, their humid environments, and the tropical greenery was just incredible. I know that though I would like to see more of our Heavenly Father's creations, I could never get to explore all of it in this lifetime, and seeing a snippet of the animal kingdom left me marveling at the works of His Hands.

2 comments:

  1. your editing is flawless and your siblings are the cutest. and that shot of the peacock...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abigail! The peacock was seriously that close & i loved capturing its gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete