March 25, 2015

Freelensing Fun

11 comments , Share It:






Spring is here! Yay! As you probably know, spring is my absolutely favorite season & since it doesn't last very long here in AZ before reaching triple digits, I have been enjoying it as much as possible!

While going outside with my sister to have a fun game of badminton, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures during the beautiful golden hour which in turn, became a fun experiment of freelensing! Though I didn't last very long doing it (detached lens + desert dust = my imagination going crazy about all the possible dangers!), I really enjoyed these shots & seeing things with a new perspective!

How is spring treating you friends? What's your favorite season?

xoxo,
-rosi

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE these Rosi! They are so soft and inviting, and you captured the peacefulness of the fading afternoon sunlight so perfectly. I have never tried freelensing {uh yeah, too afraid to take my lens off and let our humid air play around it!} but I'm trying to get myself to finally do it!

    And my favorite season? hmmm. Thats really hard. Autumn is my *favorite*, though Florida doesn't know that season exists. haha. Oh well!

    *hugs*
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yup, definitely scary! But fun seeing the results! I love fall too & hopefully one day will fully experience one complete with falling & color changing leaves & pumpkin spice lattes and wearing lots of layers without having a heat stroke!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful, Rosi! I love how they capture so much feeling and joy. Simply gorgeous!

    xo,
    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! love the lighting in them!! The chicken absolutely cracks me up!! (pun not really intended) It just looks so angry about getting a photo taken! The flower photo would look gorgeous in a frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Good one, Jill! :D Chickens really are hilarious & adorably curious! And I might just have to take your advice on framing that picture! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! :D You made me look up freelensing - that is so cool! I'll have to try it someone, if I gather the courage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give a try! You will be surprised at the results ♥ Thanks for commenting, Paige! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  5. ah these are so beautiful. they look like memories, all warm and fuzzy and full of golden light. you're such an inspiration! and i do enjoy seeing your little farm friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these!! I've always had trouble with freelensing - my images are always insanely *dark* even in broad daylight with an ISO of 1600. tips?

    ReplyDelete