March 1, 2015

Everyday Life | February

8 comments , , Share It:
Can you guys believe it's already March? February just flew by and next thing I'll know, we'll be starting yet another year. Crazy!

Things that happened this month:
  • my little sister took the personal decision of getting baptized! It was a blessed moment & I am so thankful to the Almighty!
  • signs of spring started showing up...yay! I'm pretty sure it is no surprise how much I love spring!
  • i kinda sorta shot a wedding! it was small and by no means fancy at all, but a very important moment for the couple & I am happy to have been a part of it! I learned so much and realized how much more I still need to learn!
  • my camera's and I's (?) 2nd year anniversary was yesterday! annnnddd I completely forgot to take it out & snap some pics :P
  • we also learned that our sheep are pregnant! not sure when they are due though so we are keeping an out on them.

8 comments:

  1. i just love seeing your animal friends, they always make me smile. happy two years and happy march!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Abigail! they are a joy to have around & i am thankful for them even if they do get into a lot of mischief at times! :P

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! :D Great job capturing the lovely things in everyday life!
    Congratulations on your sister's baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Sounds like you've had a pretty exciting year thus far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Rosi! Also, many many congratulations to Chelly! What a wonderful blessing. I'm so happy for her! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosi,
    I just found your blog - your photos are beautiful (and your goats are so cute)! I know I will be back! :)
    God bless,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for brightening my day with your lovely comment, Jessica! Hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete