January 27, 2015

Before January Ends...

6 comments , , Share It:
one of my (unofficial) goals for this 2015 was to post more, and so far it doesn't seem like that has been happening! i'm totally okay with that though, and I realize everyday more that there are so many other important things to do & just learn to let it go (see what i did there? ;) i'm thankful for my Heavenly Father's guidance this month as He continues to mold me, strengthen me and show me that His plans are not the same as mine and just learn to trust in Him always. it's been a beautiful month and i'm excited to see what is in store for February!

snippets from this month:
1. aaahhh! did this really happen? | 2. pretty flowers in the midst of winter | 3. views while traveling | 4. pretty letters | 5. fellowshipping | 6. morning hot chocolate | 7. my adorable dog being adorable ;) | 8. matching bracelets & sister power | 9. my life this month: sewing - thank you Abba (Father) for blessing my business!

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing snippets of your life. Beautiful photos--I really love that shot of the road.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't pass through the meetup exit without thinking of you!!! Love you and miss youuu :)

      Delete
  2. lovely little snippets! though the new phone and shape of these do make me wonder if you now have instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i am :) my username is @rosi_r :) what's your's abigail?

      Delete
  3. Posting more.... that's been my blogging struggle for quite some time now, so I can relate! I loved seeing these snapshots, and I'm even happier to see them on instgram too! Can't wait to see where the Lord leads you this year, the wonderful plans in store, and the new sights that shall be captured by your gorgeous self.
    *hugs*
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Shannon!!! Brightened my morning :)

      Delete