June 9, 2014

I Will Be With You | Isaiah 43:2

5 comments , , Share It:

I was browsing through my archived photographs and I stumbled through this particular photo which I had completely forgotten that I had taken! I love the beautiful blue water, but most of all, I love the memories behind this photo. So I only though I'd be appropriate to add a beautiful verse to it, and with a bit of searching, I found a verse that was recently shared with me and was such an encouragement and blessing, so I only felt right that I share it too :) Hope you are all having a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rosi!!!!! Is this at Roosevelt Lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually Lake Pleasant! :)

      Delete
    2. Well, it is strikingly true to its name. I looks lovely. :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I've heard so many things about Lake Pleasant recently. Now I want to go!

    ReplyDelete