April 29, 2014

Wonderful Things | A Video

6 comments , Share It:
Things have been busy around here for the past few weeks and I am happy to be able to finally get this post up! I've been shooting some short clips with my camera whenever a photograph just isn't enough to capture the moment and I've compiled them all into this short video. It's not the most exciting things and it doesn't fully capture all the moments of life, every week brings new blessings and sometimes there are moments of trial but it is only by our Heavenly Father's goodness and mercy that we are able to make it through.
Rejoice in Yahweh always! Again I will say, Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I always love your videos. love you more though.

    xo
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a glorious little video Rosi! I can hardly believe you already have apples on your trees! Was that wheat as well? My goodness! I feel so far behind in grading when I come and visit your blog, but really, our Spring has just begun, so I guess I shouldn't feel too rushed. What else do you have growing?

    Thanks for sharing! I love visiting your blog!

    Fondly,

    Jessica
    The eldest sister & singer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Yes you're right! That is some wheat my Dad planted...around fall time, if I remember right. It grew a few inches then and we had a warm AZ winter this year, so it just kept growing all winter which is why it is so big, so please don't feel to behind! Let's see...we also have a couple sunflowers, tomatoes, some cucumbers, mexican squash, zucchini and a couple more I can't seem to remember! My mom also planted some jamaica flower plant...have you ever heard of it? Thanks for commenting, Jessica! I love receiving your comments! :)

      Delete
  3. This is just beautiful. i love it and the song goes great with it. i love how you looks at seemingly simple everyday things and bring them to our attention as works of art. the Lord be praised for such wonderful people and things in life :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the song too! Our God's Creations is so breathtaking, isn't it?

      Delete