April 11, 2014

Welcome to the world little ones!

4 comments , , , Share It:





You might remember Bella from a few posts back when she first joined our family...well I'm happy to announce that as of yesterday night, Bella is now a wonderful momma to five adorable little puppies! They are incredibly adorable and soft and it just melts my heart to see what an amazing mom Bella is to them, so caring and gentle with her touch. Upon hearing one of her babies cry, she is immediately alert and softly licks their face as if to say "it's okay, little one, Momma's here now." I am definitely looking forward to see these little ones grow up and explore!


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
-Ecclesiastes 3:1

4 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful pictures, I've got such a soft spot for animals! you have amazing photos on this blog & are superbly talented. So happy I've found you. I'm following you now on bloglovin and can't wait to see so much more! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Leah! Your comment was a blessing to receive and brightened my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how precious! What darling little pups! I am gushing right now, I know, but what else can you say whenever you see such tiny little creatures who are practically made of sweetness?

    Praise The Lord, for He is the creator of all living things, and gives life by His breath! What a wonderful blessing to have in your home now Rosi! Have fun!

    Fondly,

    Jessica
    The eldest sister & singer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand! I myself couldn't stop gushing and admiring them :) Yes, blessed be our Heavenly Father who is Creator and wonderful Maker of everything!

      May your day be blessed, Jessica, and thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete